Rachel Laycock advises on designing systems for rapid deployment, avoiding delivering pitfalls by using micro services and evolutionary architecture.
Dianne Marsh presents the open source tools used by Netflix to keep the continuous delivery wheels spinning.
Peter Niederwieser discusses building a continuous delivery pipeline with Gradle and Jenkins.
Joe Campbell and Wally Eggert discuss the tools and approaches used to introduce Continuous Delivery at CIM without having any major disruptions to their existing delivery flow.
Stephen Hardisty presents how Etsy delivers products without having project managers, business analysts, or testers.
Ian Goodsell discusses the challenges encountered with tool versioning and new approaches needed to support continuous delivery.
Alex Papadimoulis conducts a tutorial on delivery and deployment at scale.
Wil Stuckey explains how Etsy manages to deploy nearly ~10,000 changes in one year, and how they run A/B experiments in the midst of continual code change.
Deepak Giridharagopal discusses the Clojure solution implemented for PuppetDB, a centralized storage solution for Puppet.
Graham Brooks explores internal measurements used in a continuous delivery feedback mechanism in order to improve a system's design.
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- Learn How Yellow Pages Improved App Performance by 20%
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery: How to Reduce Cycle Times
- Obama Campaign Improves App Performance by 90%: DevOps Case Study
- Mobile App Creation: 5 Key Phases for Success
- Infographic: State of the Mobile Stack
Get visibility across your entire software ecosystem in one single intuitive UI. One tool for all you’re programming languages: Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, Python, iOS and Android.
New Relic is the only fully SaaS web app performance tool that monitors your entire application stack in real time with a single product and a single UI.
New Relic lets you:
- Increase visibility: Monitor your web or mobile app’s overall health, performance and availability
- Troubleshoot proactively: Quickly identify issues before they disrupt critical services & impact your bottom line
- Scale languages: Monitor your current languages and scale your APM to optimize your future needs
- Keeping the Mobile Enterprise Moving
- Breaking Down ApDex
- Your Application Toolkit – One Platform to Easily View All Metrics
- In Any Language: Adapting to the Polyglot Programming Challenge
- App Developers-Agents of Change and Influence
- Are Your Mobile Apps Really Enterprise Ready?
On Demand Webinars:
- The Advantages of Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
- The Business Case for APM in the Enterprise
- Engaging Mobile Users: Maintaining Relationships After the Download