Most ORM libraries make you write a new class for each item you want to keep in the database. Extending this and that for no apparent reason is repetitious and capricious. Using techniques that can be applied to most languages, arrayDB looks at simplifying the whole process by doing away with statically defined classes.
Phalanger can be used to create solutions that combine .NET and PHP in ways that are not possible with the standard PHP interpreter. Thanks to Phalanger extensions, PHP programs can directly use .NET classes and .NET programs can dynamically invoke PHP scripts or use functions and classes implemented in PHP.
In the second and final of our articles on BlazeDS and JMS, InfoQ looks at two additional methods for sending messages to JMS topics or queues from PHP - the PHP/Java Bridge, and the STOMP protocol.
In the first of two articles on BlazeDS and JMS, InfoQ looks at the advantages of JMS and how you can use BlazeDS to communicate with your Java services via JMS from your Flex applications.
PHP has been traditionally considered as not suitable for the Enterprise. InfoQ has conducted a virtual panel regarding the evolution and suitability of PHP in enterprise environments. 4
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- DevOps All-In-One-Guide: Tools, Case Studies, Articles
- 5 Unsung Tools of DevOps
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery: How to Reduce Cycle Times
- Mobile App Creation: 5 Key Phases for Success
- Infographic: State of the Mobile Stack
Get visibility across your entire software ecosystem in one single intuitive UI. One tool for all you’re programming languages: Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, Python, iOS and Android.
New Relic is the only fully SaaS web app performance tool that monitors your entire application stack in real time with a single product and a single UI.
New Relic lets you:
- Increase visibility: Monitor your web or mobile app’s overall health, performance and availability
- Troubleshoot proactively: Quickly identify issues before they disrupt critical services & impact your bottom line
- Scale languages: Monitor your current languages and scale your APM to optimize your future needs
- Keeping the Mobile Enterprise Moving
- Breaking Down ApDex
- Your Application Toolkit – One Platform to Easily View All Metrics
- In Any Language: Adapting to the Polyglot Programming Challenge
- App Developers-Agents of Change and Influence
- Are Your Mobile Apps Really Enterprise Ready?
On Demand Webinars:
- The Advantages of Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
- The Business Case for APM in the Enterprise
- Engaging Mobile Users: Maintaining Relationships After the Download