In this interview recorded at JavaOne 2011 Conference, Srini Penchikala talks to Grails project lead Graeme Rocher about Grails 2.0 features, polyglot persistence paradigm and how Grails supports it. Graeme also talks about the tool support and the upcoming features in Grails 3.0 release.
In this interview recorded at JavaOne 2011 Conference, Spring Hadoop project lead Costin Leau talks about the current state and upcoming features of Spring Data and Spring Hadoop projects. He also talks about the Caching and Data Grid architecture patterns.
Emil Eifrem explains graph databases, what domains they fit well, and the state of Neo4j. Also: how graph databases stack up against RDBMs.
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- 10 Things Developers Should Know about Couchbase
- When one is better than two: Collapsing data management layers for scalability and simplicity
- Couchbase NoSQL @ Tunewiki : A billion documents and counting
- The Essential Couchbase APIs Cheat Sheet
- Why MySQL 5.6 is no real threat to NoSQL
- How to Move from MySQL to Couchbase Server 2.0: Part 1
- Making Sense of NoSQL
- Couchbase in Action – Real world app demo
- Making the Shift from Relational to NoSQL