Interview: Introduction to Workflow Foundation
Workflow Foundation is the new workflow engine from Microsoft. Microsoft is embedding Worfklow Foundation in many of its products like Office 2007, Windows Vista and soon Biztalk itself.Watch Matt Winkler on Workflow Foundation (23 min). Matt discusses:
- Why Microsoft standardized on a single workflow engine
- The application sweetspots for WF today
- Where you should and should not use WF as an architect
- The process to evaluate if you should use WF in your solution today
- How to provide input to the WF team
See also other great content on Workflow Foundation on Infoq.com.
Comment about this video presentation system
First, why can't I jump forward and watch only the sections that I am interested in? That would make the system highly usable.
Second, when I logged in to make this comment, the video restarted from the beginning, making the first point even MORE relevant...
Ben Linders May 28, 2015