MonoDevelop reaches RTM
Late last week MonoDevelop reached RTM. MonoDevelop is targeted at Linux and Mac OS X developers building ASP.NET and Gnome applications. This release will have language support for C#, VB.NET, Java, Boo, C and C++.
Main Features of MonoDevelop:
- Customizable Workbench
- Code Completion
- Code Navigation
- GUI Designer for GTK# applications and management of custom GTK# widget libraries
- Integrated Support for Subversion
- Unit Testing based on NUnit
- Support for ASP.NET projects
- Integrated Database Explorer
- Integration with Monodoc
- Support for makefiles
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio project formats
- Packaging system for generating tarballs, source code and binary packages
- Command line tools for building and managing projects.
- Support for localization projects.
- An extensible Add-In architecture
The release notes on the MonoDevelop site has many screenshots and in-depth information on the features listed above.
I've tried So Hard
Daniel Bryant, Arian Adair, Michael Hendricks Jul 31, 2015
A. Falck, M. Rezaei, E. Pederson, B. Brodie Jul 31, 2015