Frank Harris and Nellwyn Thomas present the deployment process used by Etsy based on experiments.
Jesse Robbins explains how to evangelize & overcome cultural resistance to change while sharing his own painfully funny lessons on how not to do it.
Chuck Rossi unveils some of the tools and processes used by Facebook for pushing new updates every day.
Roy Rapoport discusses how Netflix uses metrics to monitor and manage their operating environment along with some notes about their event management system.
Amy Phillips shares how Songkick made the transition to Continuous Integration, the difficulties encountered, the cultural changes involved, some of the lessons learnt and practical advice.
Wayne Walls discusses how Rackspace does cloud based on OpenStack, touching: open source, cloud on cloud, continuous delivery, and open API.
Lars Malmqvist, Craig Kersteins, Gareth Rushgrove, Bruce Durling and Paul Fremantle discuss how the boundaries between software development and infrastructure operations are blurred in PaaS.
Gareth Rushgrove offers advice, code samples, and introduces tools - Puppet, Chef and CloudFormation – helpful for automating every infrastructure operations.
Alex Gosse presents the current trend in application delivery, referring to cloud computing, its adoption and DevOps tools used in such environments.
Craig Kersteins discusses 12 principles underlying Heroku’s approach to deploying applications.
Ram C Singh discusses using Big Data for infrastructure telemetry along with good practices and an autonomic engine to create an autonomic computing infrastructure that might prevent downtime.
Baruch Sadogursky demonstrates automated building techniques using Maven/Gradle/Custom scripts and Binary Repository along with common pitfalls that are to be avoided.
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- Learn How Yellow Pages Improved App Performance by 20%
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery: How to Reduce Cycle Times
- Obama Campaign Improves App Performance by 90%: DevOps Case Study
- Mobile App Creation: 5 Key Phases for Success
- Infographic: State of the Mobile Stack
Get visibility across your entire software ecosystem in one single intuitive UI. One tool for all you’re programming languages: Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, Python, iOS and Android.
New Relic is the only fully SaaS web app performance tool that monitors your entire application stack in real time with a single product and a single UI.
New Relic lets you:
- Increase visibility: Monitor your web or mobile app’s overall health, performance and availability
- Troubleshoot proactively: Quickly identify issues before they disrupt critical services & impact your bottom line
- Scale languages: Monitor your current languages and scale your APM to optimize your future needs
- Keeping the Mobile Enterprise Moving
- Breaking Down ApDex
- Your Application Toolkit – One Platform to Easily View All Metrics
- In Any Language: Adapting to the Polyglot Programming Challenge
- App Developers-Agents of Change and Influence
- Are Your Mobile Apps Really Enterprise Ready?
On Demand Webinars:
- The Advantages of Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
- The Business Case for APM in the Enterprise
- Engaging Mobile Users: Maintaining Relationships After the Download