InfoQ eMag: DevOps War Stories
In this eMag we share real war stories from organizations that have adapted and evolved towards their own DevOps culture. The successes and the failures. The breakthroughs and the steps backwards. The technical advancements and the people changes.
View book details
InfoQ eMag: Application Lifecycle Management
The InfoQ ALM eMag assembles a collection of popular content recently published on InfoQ.com. Learn strategies for automating your build and deployment processes, implementing a continuous integration system, and how to continuously test your mobile applications. Results from the latest InfoQ Research question also show you what ALM tools organizations are adopting today.
View book details
Puppet Enterprise 3.2 Brings Fully Supported Modules by João Miranda Posted on Mar 05, 2014
New Gem Creates Test Boilerplate for Chef Cookbooks by Cassiano Leal Posted on Feb 25, 2014
DevOps Cafe Podcast on the QCon London 2014 DevOps Track by João Miranda Posted on Feb 09, 2014
Chef Sugar Aims to Enhance Chef's Recipes Authoring Experience by João Miranda Posted on Jan 13, 2014
Book Review: Test-Driven Infrastructure with Chef - Second Edition by Matthias Marschall Posted on Feb 17, 2014
The Secrets of Database Change Deployment Automation by Yaniv Yehuda Posted on Feb 07, 2014 5
Virtual Roundtable: The Future of PaaS in Cloud Computing by Richard Seroter Posted on Feb 05, 2014
Interview with Raffi Krikorian on Twitter's Infrastructure by Xuefeng Ding Posted on Jan 19, 2014 1
Monty Taylor and Jim Blair on CI and Test Automation at OpenStack by Sai Yang Posted on Dec 29, 2013
The Perfect Dev/Test Lab: 10 Principles that make it Possible by Rami Tamir Posted on Dec 12, 2013
Deploying it right with AppVeyor CI and PowerShell by Feodor Fitsner Posted on Oct 30, 2013
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- Learn How Yellow Pages Improved App Performance by 20%
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery: How to Reduce Cycle Times
- Obama Campaign Improves App Performance by 90%: DevOps Case Study
- Mobile App Creation: 5 Key Phases for Success
- Infographic: State of the Mobile Stack
Get visibility across your entire software ecosystem in one single intuitive UI. One tool for all you’re programming languages: Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, Python, iOS and Android.
New Relic is the only fully SaaS web app performance tool that monitors your entire application stack in real time with a single product and a single UI.
New Relic lets you:
- Increase visibility: Monitor your web or mobile app’s overall health, performance and availability
- Troubleshoot proactively: Quickly identify issues before they disrupt critical services & impact your bottom line
- Scale languages: Monitor your current languages and scale your APM to optimize your future needs
- Keeping the Mobile Enterprise Moving
- Breaking Down ApDex
- Your Application Toolkit – One Platform to Easily View All Metrics
- In Any Language: Adapting to the Polyglot Programming Challenge
- App Developers-Agents of Change and Influence
- Are Your Mobile Apps Really Enterprise Ready?
On Demand Webinars:
- The Advantages of Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
- The Business Case for APM in the Enterprise
- Engaging Mobile Users: Maintaining Relationships After the Download