In this interview conducted at the SpringOne 2GX conference, Rod Johnson talks about the new advancements SpringSource is bringing to the enterprise Java space, including new cloud options. Johnson discusses open-source Java in general, including the flap over the direction of OpenJDK and Apache Harmony. And he delves into the new Code2Cloud effort from SpringSource and Tasktop, and much more.
Justin Sheehy explains how Riak was created with ideas from Amazon's Dynamo paper, Riak features and how Riak compares to other NoSQL solutions.
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- 10 Things Developers Should Know about Couchbase
- When one is better than two: Collapsing data management layers for scalability and simplicity
- Couchbase NoSQL @ Tunewiki : A billion documents and counting
- The Essential Couchbase APIs Cheat Sheet
- Why MySQL 5.6 is no real threat to NoSQL
- How to Move from MySQL to Couchbase Server 2.0: Part 1
- Making Sense of NoSQL
- Couchbase in Action – Real world app demo
- Making the Shift from Relational to NoSQL