Within this book you will find everything you need to get up and running using Struts2 – from the architecture and configuration, to implementing actions and the supporting infrastructure such as validation and internationalization. Above all else, it focuses on the practical – with plenty of code and productivity tips to get you started using Struts2 today.
Java Transaction Design Strategies shows how to design an effective transaction management strategy using the transaction models provided by Java-based frameworks such as EJB and Spring. Local, programmatic, declarative, and XA models are explained; the book concludes with a set of design patterns show how to effecitvely use these models.
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
LET'S BUILD A BETTER ENTERPRISE
Spring helps development teams everywhere
build simple, portable, fast and flexible
JVM-based systems and applications.
GETTING STARTED: Developer Guides
- Spring Boot
- Building a RESTful Web Service
- Consuming a RESTful Web Service
- Spring Boot Actuator
- Building a Hypermedia-Driven RESTful Web Service
- Serving Web Content with Spring-MVC
- Accessing Data with JPA
- Spring Boot – Simplifying Spring for Everyone
- Spring IO, Spring Boot, Spring Framework 4
- Building Websocket Browser Applications with Spring
- Building RESTful Web Services with Spring
- Designing and Implementing RESTful Web Services with Spring
- Data Access with Spring
- Designing and Implementing a Web Application with Spring