This eMag examines topics such as how Twitter re-architected its code-base to improve stability and performance, the approaches Netflix uses to be hyper-resilient, and how Java is replacing C++ for low latency coding. We also look at some lower level tricks such as feedback controls for auto-scaling, and using memory and execution profiling to identify performance bottlenecks in Java.
Continuous Delivery Overview - Value proposition, definitions, principles, core practices, and tools
Continuous Delivery Overview is a concise, yet comprehensive overview of CD. It answers all your questions about the principles, practices, tools, and the business value proposition of continuous delivery. It also contains references to important CD resources and includes anecdotes from real-world implementations of continuous delivery to help you put CD into practice in your organization.
In this eMag we share real war stories from organizations that have adapted and evolved towards their own DevOps culture. The successes and the failures. The breakthroughs and the steps backwards. The technical advancements and the people changes.
The InfoQ ALM eMag assembles a collection of popular content recently published on InfoQ.com. Learn strategies for automating your build and deployment processes, implementing a continuous integration system, and how to continuously test your mobile applications. Results from the latest InfoQ Research question also show you what ALM tools organizations are adopting today.
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- DevOps All-In-One-Guide: Tools, Case Studies, Articles
- 5 Unsung Tools of DevOps
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery: How to Reduce Cycle Times
- Mobile App Creation: 5 Key Phases for Success
- Infographic: State of the Mobile Stack
Get visibility across your entire software ecosystem in one single intuitive UI. One tool for all you’re programming languages: Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, Python, iOS and Android.
New Relic is the only fully SaaS web app performance tool that monitors your entire application stack in real time with a single product and a single UI.
New Relic lets you:
- Increase visibility: Monitor your web or mobile app’s overall health, performance and availability
- Troubleshoot proactively: Quickly identify issues before they disrupt critical services & impact your bottom line
- Scale languages: Monitor your current languages and scale your APM to optimize your future needs
- Keeping the Mobile Enterprise Moving
- Breaking Down ApDex
- Your Application Toolkit – One Platform to Easily View All Metrics
- In Any Language: Adapting to the Polyglot Programming Challenge
- App Developers-Agents of Change and Influence
- Are Your Mobile Apps Really Enterprise Ready?
On Demand Webinars:
- The Advantages of Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
- The Business Case for APM in the Enterprise
- Engaging Mobile Users: Maintaining Relationships After the Download