The InfoQ NoSQL eMag brings together a selection of popular NoSQL articles recently published on InfoQ.com. Get a complete overview of the current NoSQL movement, learn how NoSQL relates to the CAP Theorem, and get practical guidance on setting up and using a popular NoSQL database.
With Spring Data, the ever popular Spring Framework has cultivated a new patch of ground, bringing Big Data and NOSQL technology like Neo4j to enterprise developers. This guide introduces you to Spring Data Neo4j, using the fast, powerful and scalable graph database Neo4j to enjoy the benefits of having good relationships in your data.
Java Transaction Design Strategies shows how to design an effective transaction management strategy using the transaction models provided by Java-based frameworks such as EJB and Spring. Local, programmatic, declarative, and XA models are explained; the book concludes with a set of design patterns show how to effecitvely use these models.
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- 10 Things Developers Should Know about Couchbase
- When one is better than two: Collapsing data management layers for scalability and simplicity
- Couchbase NoSQL @ Tunewiki : A billion documents and counting
- The Essential Couchbase APIs Cheat Sheet
- Why MySQL 5.6 is no real threat to NoSQL
- How to Move from MySQL to Couchbase Server 2.0: Part 1
- Making Sense of NoSQL
- Couchbase in Action – Real world app demo
- Making the Shift from Relational to NoSQL