InfoQ eMag: Lean Startup
Download the Lean Startup eMag to discover ways to determine customer needs and decide which products to develop or services to provide, helping you to deliver business value to your customers.
Contents of the Lean Startup eMag include:
- Sell Before You Build “Before you write any code, make sure you have a failing test.” This was revolutionary when first pitched in the late 90’s. Many successful entrepreneurs have practiced a similar idea: “Before you build a product/service, make sure you have paying customers.” Naresh Jain explains his approach of finding effective MVPs to validate his Educational Product and why Agile Methods simply fail to do so.
- Minimum Viable Products for Enterprises Enterprise software startups use a minimum viable product (MVP) to learn about customers with limited effort and money. How can organizations deploy lean startup principles to develop a viable product for their stakeholders?
- Building Scalable Products that Customers Love Per Jonsson discusses Lean Startup in the context of real world examples, and helpful tools for startups - Feedback Loop, Customer Development and the Lean Canvas.
- Interview with Brian Murray from Yammer about Lean Startup and using Minimum Viable Products Brian Murray explains how Yammer uses Minimum Viable Products to test their business customer hypotheses, and why they focus so much attention on the architecture of their products.
- Managing Experimentation in a Continuously Deployed Environment Wil Stuckey explains how Etsy manages to deploy nearly ~10,000 changes in one year, and how they run A/B experiments in the midst of continual code change.
- Communicate Business Value to Your Stakeholders Learn why and how to communicate benefits rather than features - and what it will mean for you, your team and your organization.
About InfoQ eMags
InfoQ eMags are professionally designed, downloadable collections of popular InfoQ content - articles, interviews, presentations, and research-covering the latest software development technologies, trends, and topics.