Reflector for .NET now supports C# 3.0
Lutz Roeder's Reflector for .NET 5 has been released. Reflector for .NET is one of the most popular development tools for .NET. Primarily used as a class browser and decompiler for analyzing .NET assemblies, Reflector's newest release has to offer some new compelling features including support for C# 3.0.Scott Hanselman has written an extensive post about the new features and provides some tips & tricks for setting up Reflector.
Reflector 5 is out, and it is good. Go get it immediately, or just run your current version and go Help | Check for Updates.The list of new features includes:
- Support for new language features of C# 3.0 and previously unsupported features of C# 2.0
- Custom protocol handler for supporting code URLs via IE or other browsers
- Analyzer for improved code navigation
- Windows Shell integration
- Support for Windows Vista
What do you think?
Helen Walton Dec 17, 2014
Heather Hassebroek and Kent McDonald on Positive Politics, Organisational Change, Leadership Engagement and Sharing Experiences through Stories
Heather Hassebroek and Kent McDonald Dec 17, 2014
Monica Beckwith Dec 16, 2014