TeamCity 2 Continous Build Platform adds Eclipse & Visual Studio Plugins
The ethos of earlier releases of TeamCity bought agile software development, integration, testing & release stack all into one product, including:
- Continuous Integration & Testing
- Build Management
- Team Communication via IDE embedded Instant Messaging
- Server-side Code Analysis
- Code Coverage Analysis & Reporting
- Web-based Interface with Project Dashboard
- Tight IDE Integration
- Pre-tested (Delayed) Commit
- Remote Run for Personal Builds
- An updated TeamCity Server – improving on the UI design, adding support for further VCS’s, which now include ClearCase, Subversion and Team Foundation Server. Functional additions include a command-line interface, project cloning, LDAP integration but to name a few.
- A new Eclipse plug-in, supporting personal builds, a view of builds triggered by the developer’s check-ins, offending code highlighting and code duplicate checking amongst others.
- Extended Visual Studio Plug-in functionality – including extended integration with MS Team Foundation Server, allowing the user to manage TFS specific tasks including check in policies and notes and TFS work items.