TeamCity 2 Continous Build Platform adds Eclipse & Visual Studio Plugins
The ethos of earlier releases of TeamCity bought agile software development, integration, testing & release stack all into one product, including:
- Continuous Integration & Testing
- Build Management
- Team Communication via IDE embedded Instant Messaging
- Server-side Code Analysis
- Code Coverage Analysis & Reporting
- Web-based Interface with Project Dashboard
- Tight IDE Integration
- Pre-tested (Delayed) Commit
- Remote Run for Personal Builds
- An updated TeamCity Server – improving on the UI design, adding support for further VCS’s, which now include ClearCase, Subversion and Team Foundation Server. Functional additions include a command-line interface, project cloning, LDAP integration but to name a few.
- A new Eclipse plug-in, supporting personal builds, a view of builds triggered by the developer’s check-ins, offending code highlighting and code duplicate checking amongst others.
- Extended Visual Studio Plug-in functionality – including extended integration with MS Team Foundation Server, allowing the user to manage TFS specific tasks including check in policies and notes and TFS work items.
Edmund Jorgensen Nov 27, 2014
Lisa Adkins and Michael Spayd Nov 27, 2014