Presentation: Tim Lister on Agile Leadership
Watch Tim Lister on Agile Leadership (58 min).
- We increase return on investment by making continuous flow of value our focus.
- We deliver reliable results by engaging customers in frequent interactions and shared ownership.
- We expect uncertainty and manage for it through iterations, anticipation, and adaptation.
- We unleash creativity and innovation by recognizing that individuals are the ultimate source of value, and creating an environment where they can make a difference.
- We boost performance through group accountability for results and shared responsibility for team effectiveness.
- We improve effectiveness and reliability through situationally specific strategies, processes and practices.
Tim Lister has over 30 years of software development experience, is a keynoter and author of books including "Managing Software Project Risk", and "Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams". Tim is currently working on tailoring SD processes using software risk management techniques at Atlantic Systems Guild Inc.
Todd Montgomery Dec 19, 2014