Presentation: Tim Lister on Agile Leadership
Watch Tim Lister on Agile Leadership (58 min).
- We increase return on investment by making continuous flow of value our focus.
- We deliver reliable results by engaging customers in frequent interactions and shared ownership.
- We expect uncertainty and manage for it through iterations, anticipation, and adaptation.
- We unleash creativity and innovation by recognizing that individuals are the ultimate source of value, and creating an environment where they can make a difference.
- We boost performance through group accountability for results and shared responsibility for team effectiveness.
- We improve effectiveness and reliability through situationally specific strategies, processes and practices.
Tim Lister has over 30 years of software development experience, is a keynoter and author of books including "Managing Software Project Risk", and "Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams". Tim is currently working on tailoring SD processes using software risk management techniques at Atlantic Systems Guild Inc.
Shane Hastie on Distributed Agile Teams, Product Ownership and the Agile Manifesto Translation Program
Shane Hastie Apr 17, 2015