Agile Alliance Elects New Directors
- Diana Larsen - Team evangelist, speaker on team facilitation, retrospectives and previous Agile Alliance board member (US);
- Esther Derby - Co-author of Agile Retrospectives and speaker on enabling Agile (US);
- JB Rainsberger - Author of the JUnit recipes book, organiser of North American XPDays (Canada), and Gordon Pask Award recipient (Canada);
- Laurent Bossavit - Independent XP consultant from France, and also a Gordon Pask Award recipient (France);
- Luke Hohmann - CEO of Enthiosys and author of Innivation Games (US);
- Mark Striebeck - An Agile advocate from Google (US).
These will be joining the returning members:
- Mike Griffiths (Canada)
- Jennitta Andrea (Canada)
- Todd Little (US)
- Ryan Martens (US)
- Willem van den Ende (Netherlands)
- Rachel Davies (UK)
Outgoing members, having generously contributed their time and energy for one year or more, are:
- Elizabeth Hendrickson (US);
- Mary Lynn Manns (US);
- Ron Jeffries (US);
- Brian Marick (US);
- Angela Martin (UK);
- Jutta Eckstein (Germany)
Diana Larsen will be the Chair this for this year, Luke Hohmann will serve as Secretary and Ryan Martens as Treasurer. The Agile Alliance has also appointed [link to MS Word Document] a full time Managing Director, Phil Brock.
With more than 3846 members located around the globe, the Agile Alliance is a not-for-profit organisation, driven by the values and principles of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development. To know more, visit the Agile Alliance website to see what it is and how it operates.
FYI: all who attended the Agile2007 conference automatically receive a one-year Agile Alliance membership, giving access to the members-only portions of their site.
Keith Adams Dec 06, 2013