Concurrency Presentation Scheduled for the PDC Pre-Conference Sessions
Microsoft's The Parallel Computing Platform team will be presenting on Concurrent, Multi-core Programming for Windows and .NET during the PDC pre-conference Sessions. These sessions are day-long, in-depth presentations on specific topics. Held the Sunday before the main conference, a separate registration is required.
Pre-Conference Sessions include:
- .NET Data Access from A to Z
- Advanced Windows Debugging
- Agile Perspectives, Industry and Microsoft
- Concurrent, Multi-core Programming on Windows and .NET
- Creating Rich Internet Applications with Silverlight
- Get More Out of Visual Studio Team System 2008
- Performance by design using the .NET Framework
- Windows Mobile Development In-Depth
- WomenBuild... inspiring career paths in technology
- Working with WCF – Demonstration and Perspectives
- WPF Code and Concepts
As these are day-long events, participants will only be able to attend one.
Anatole Tresch Mar 03, 2015