VersionOne announces V1: Team Edition
Among these capabilities, users of V1: Agile Team can:
- Quickly import stories and defects from a spreadsheet and manage a consolidated product backlog
- Easily plan and prioritize stories via simple multi-item drag and drop functionality
- Efficiently plan multiple releases and sprints via an electric whiteboard interface
- Visually track releases and sprints through an interactive Taskboard, Testboard and Daily Scrum dashboard
- Automatically generate key Agile metrics such as Burndown, Velocity, Estimate trends (Burnup) and Cumulative Flow Reports for releases and sprints
Today many software development teams rely on spreadsheets, bug trackers, emails and homegrown time-tracking tools to manage Agile development projects. These tools can be cumbersome and time consuming, particularly when trying to consolidate and share project status information with remote team members and stakeholders.V1: Agile Team is extensible via a developer API/SDK and has free support for many third-party development tools such as Subversion, CruiseControl, Bugzilla, FitNesse, and others. For a limited time V1: Agile Team is available for free for an unlimited number of users. See the VersionOne site for more info including an online demonstration or to request an on-demand or on-site copy of V1: Agile Team.
Our goal with V1: Agile Team is to provide customers a quicker, easier and more powerful way to plan and track a software development project. Now small teams have an efficient and cost-effective way to instantly gain visibility into their agile projects.
Todd Montgomery Dec 19, 2014