SQL Server 2008 Report Builder 2.0 RC1 Ready for Download
Microsoft has released SQL Server 2008 Report Builder 2.0 RC1. The Report Builder has full support for SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services including: various report layouts, data visualizations and formatted text.
According to Microsoft, "SQL Server 2008 Report Builder 2.0 provides an intuitive report authoring environment for business and power users."
Report Builder RC0 was first released as part of SQL Server 2008 RC0, but it was not included in SQL Server 2008 RTM. Report Builder RC1 is released now, as a stand alone installer, with the following features on top of RC0:
- Easy to use wizards for creating table, matrix and chart data regions.
- Support for directly opening and editing reports stored on the report server.
- Support for using server resources such as shared data sources.
- A query designer for Microsoft SQL Server data sources.
- Enhancements to the Report Builder 2.0 ribbon.
The following operating systems are supported: Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista SP1, XP SP3. The installer will install .NET Framework 3.5.
SQL Server 2008 Report Builder 2.0 has been released for download!
• Easy to use wizards for creating table, matrix and chart data regions
• Support for directly opening and editing reports stored on the report server
• Support for using server resources such as shared data sources
• A query designer for Microsoft SQL Server data sources
• Ability to read from all SQL Server Reporting Services data sources
Daniel Jebaraj Mar 12, 2014
Evolving Culture and Values. Understanding the Tradeoffs. Growth through Failure. The Importance of Leadership and Open Communication.
Pedram Keyani Mar 11, 2014
Summly: An Award Winning Mobile App's Journey to the Cloud with Five-9s Availability on a Shoestring Budget
Eugene Ciurana Mar 11, 2014
Christophe Achouiantz Mar 11, 2014