Oracle launches Rich Enterprise Application (REA) site
For developers interested in building multi-channel-capable applications which are pre-integrated with enterprise technologies, Oracle has launched its Rich Enterprise Application (REA) site. There it features a set of Rich Client JSF Components which are part of its Application Development Framework (ADF).
Oracle ADF Faces Components is a set of Ajax-enabled JSF components for building richer user interfaces for Java EE applications. They feature:
- Data visualization components
- JSF 1.2 Support
- Drag and Drop Framework
- Dialog and Popup Framework
- Navigation Menu Framework
- Internationalization and Accessiblity support
- Declarative Partial Page Rendering
- Support for Skinning
- Support for Page templates, reusable page regions, and declarative components
- Integration with ADFc to support TaskFlows and bookmarking
- Integration with ADFm to support data bindings.
- Oracle ADF Security Support
For more information you can go through the step-by-step tutorials or check out JDeveloper 11g which comes ready with ADF Faces Rich Client support.
Shane Hastie on Distributed Agile Teams, Product Ownership and the Agile Manifesto Translation Program
Shane Hastie Apr 17, 2015