Oracle launches Rich Enterprise Application (REA) site
For developers interested in building multi-channel-capable applications which are pre-integrated with enterprise technologies, Oracle has launched its Rich Enterprise Application (REA) site. There it features a set of Rich Client JSF Components which are part of its Application Development Framework (ADF).
Oracle ADF Faces Components is a set of Ajax-enabled JSF components for building richer user interfaces for Java EE applications. They feature:
- Data visualization components
- JSF 1.2 Support
- Drag and Drop Framework
- Dialog and Popup Framework
- Navigation Menu Framework
- Internationalization and Accessiblity support
- Declarative Partial Page Rendering
- Support for Skinning
- Support for Page templates, reusable page regions, and declarative components
- Integration with ADFc to support TaskFlows and bookmarking
- Integration with ADFm to support data bindings.
- Oracle ADF Security Support
For more information you can go through the step-by-step tutorials or check out JDeveloper 11g which comes ready with ADF Faces Rich Client support.
Todd Montgomery Dec 19, 2014