2010 US Scrum Gathering, The After-Shocks
The 2010 US Scrum Gathering went down 2 weeks ago in Orlando, and InfoQ has followed the buzz since. Enjoy what we've found from the vast pool of great blogs, articles, notes, videos, pictures, presentations and more that have surfaced since the event.
- This editor's official InfoQ reviews from his time in Orlando.
- The official Scrum Gathering blog's linkable reference to all the notes from Wednesday's Open Space event.
- 6 mindmap filled reflections by Michael Sahota:
- A day by day perspective from Agile-PMI spearheader Jesse Fewell:
- Tobias Mayer's post of a must-see email from Suzanne Daigle, Harrison Owen's colleauge present to help facilitate the Open Space (she isn't a "Scrummer", or even an IT person at all).
- The "Let's Grow The Community" Google Group spawned from Open Space day ideas.
- The presentation materials (very cool) from Jens Korte & Simon Robert's Effective Team Chartering talk.
- Karl Scotland's "musings" from the event
- Karen Greaves take on her first Gathering.
- Peter Steven's detailed review of his "Scrum Value Simulation" workshop
- From the related Gathering workshop, a "Social Media Landscape Cheatsheet", to help people know how best to leverage social media in their business.
- Interview with "Improv" special guest Matt Smith about how Scrum can learn from improvisational acting.
- Code71's "ScrumPad Team" retrospective on the 3 days
- Mark Summer's reflection on the "The Incentive Trap" workshop he and Simon Bennet led.
- "Agile Bob" Hartman's writeup on "if you'd been him" at the Gathering
- JT Moore's photo-rich recap of his experience
This is surely not a comprehensive list of all that's out there, just what this editor has turned up. If you've got more to add, please do so with a comment below. Enjoy!