Sencha Beats Adobe in the Race for the 1st HTML5/CSS3 Animation Tool
Sencha released Animator, a tool for creating CSS-based animations, that lets designers create interactive HTML5/CSS3-based animations that run smoothly on desktop and mobile devices, without requiring a plug-in.
Sencha Animator extends Sencha’s tools, enabling the rapid creation of HTML5 and CSS3 assets:
- Create complex, plug-in-free animations for rich-media ads that run on any CSS3-compatible ad network.
- Powerful, intuitive, drag-and-drop development environment.
- Full CSS3 support, including animations, 2D and 3D transformations, backgrounds, borders, font effects, and more.
- Interactive timeline and intuitive object property controls.
- Manage sequencing, grouping, easing, and other effects with a familiar timeline interface.
- Export animations to readable HTML.
- Ensure high-fidelity playback on the Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, BlackBerry Torch, BlackBerry PlayBook, Google Android-based phones and tablets, and Windows 8-based tablets, and take advantage of hardware acceleration, where available.
- Supports ORMMA Level 1 (open rich-media mobile advertising), open standard for rich media ads for mobile devices.
- Available on every major desktop OS (Mac, Windows and Linux).
Sencha Animator costs $199 per seat and volume discounts are available.
It is worth noting that Adobe has been previewing a similar tool, codenamed Edge for about a year, but hasn’t been able to deliver a final product yet.
There is another...
An online alternative to Sencha Animator
If you are interested, there is the url : eenox.net/
Re: An online alternative to Sencha Animator
Keith Adams Dec 06, 2013