QCon London in 2 Weeks - Only 100 Spots Left!
QCon London is two weeks away and there are only 100 spots left before the event completely sells out. QConSF in November also sold out, so if you're thinking of attending, there is still a chance to attend the premier practitioner-driven conference designed for team leads, architects, project managers, and engineering directors.
Register before March 2nd and receive £75 off.
Why still register now?
- See some of the key thought leaders and luminaries from the Java, .NET, Ruby, Agile, SOA, and Architect communities all in one place
- With a 1-to-6 speaker-to-attendee ratio, interact directly and often with many of the speakers and industry experts
- Benefit from entire tracks designed for senior technical professionals: Software Craftsmanship, NoSQL, Lean/Kanban, and deep technical case studies from companies like Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, and others
- With numerous networking opportunities and evening events, gain insights from your peers on implementations and best practices being used successfully across a wide range of industries
On March 5-6 before QCon we also have two days of tutorials covering topics such as:
- Spring and Scala
- The Mobile Web Platform
- Effective Retrospectives
- Introduction to the Neo4j Graph Database
- Code to Cloud: Cloud Foundry in-depth
- Continuous Delivery
- and more...
In addition to the over 100 sessions, 80 speakers, and 15 tracks at QCon London, on Thursday evening (March 8) we will be supporting several local user groups with space for their events which are open to all QCon attendees:
- The Erlang User Group Meeting with Andy Gros
- .NET User Group with Aditya Bansod
- Spring User Group Meeting with Dave Syer and Jonas Partner
- LJC User Group Meeting with Gil Tene and Adrian Cockcroft
- Agile User Group Meeting with Benjamin Mitchell
- BCS User Group Meeting with Dan North
Last year's event was completely sold out and with 2 weeks left registrations are filling up fast. We hope you can join us for QCon London 2012.