QCon San Francisco November 5-9 - Tracks Announced, Registration Open; Featuring GraphConnect
QCon San Francisco 2012, the 6th annual practitioner-driven conference designed for team leads, architects and project managers, is now open for registration ($800 savings before July 2nd). The event has been completely sold out for the past two years.
We are currently in the process of assembling the sessions and speakers for QCon SF and will be publishing on the QConSF conference site throughout the summer. The tracks at QCon San Francisco 2012 include:
- Architectures you've always wondered about: Previous QCon's featured Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Amazon.com, and more
- Big Data and Analytics: Understanding your data
- Continuous Delivery / DevOps: How to make Devops work, relevant processes, organizational issues, etc.
- Cross Platform Mobile Tools and Testing: Mobile for the ultimate platform
- Dynamic Languages for the Web: What's cutting edge for the PHP, Ruby, and Dynamic Languages community
- Empathizing with the User: UX and beyond - Design thinking, sexy API's, and more
- Future of Java: It's fast! It's concise! It's expressive! It's... Java? Wow!
- Loose Concurrency & CAP theorem today: CAP, Riak, Map/Reduce, Storm, Eventual consistency, and more
- Mechanical Sympathy: LMAX, Actor Architecture, Hawt Dispatch, Grand Central Dispatch, CUDA
- NoSQL: Chronicling the continuing NoSQL revolution
- Programmable Web: Technologies, Techniques, Tips on leveraging Web APIs, SOA integration
- Realtime web: node, vert.x, server side and front end
- Tales from Silicon Valley: Amazing tales of product management, high scale, culture, startups - an insiders look
- The Agile Team Field Guide: How your Agile teams can activate the learning - and the delivery - in your organization
This year’s event will also feature GraphConnect, a two day, co-located event with tutorials and sessions focused entirely on graph databases and the applications making sense of connected data. GraphConnect will run concurrently with the QCon SF tutorial days (Nov 5-6). Conference ‘package’ discounts are available for QConSF and GraphConnect attendees.
QCon SF will host more than 100 speakers, 5 concurrent tracks, and many breaks, parties, and opportunities for networking. Last year’s event brought together over 750 practitioners – full coverage from last year's event can be found here.
Registration is $1395 (a $800 savings) for the 3 day event until July 2nd, and increases afterwards every month. QCon is co-produced by InfoQ.com and Trifork, producer of the Danish GOTO conference.
How Can We Use Our Creative Power and Technological Opportunity to Address the Challenges of the 21st Century?
Gyorgyi Galik Feb 26, 2015