- Richards - OS kernel simulation benchmark, originally written in BCPL by Martin Richards (539 lines).
- Deltablue - One-way constraint solver, originally written in Smalltalk by John Maloney and Mario Wolczko (880 lines).
- Raytrace - Ray tracer benchmark based on code by Adam Burmister (904 lines).
- Regexp - Regular expression benchmark generated by extracting regular expression operations from 50 of the most popular web pages (1761 lines).
- NavierStokes - 2D NavierStokes equations solver, heavily manipulates double precision arrays. Based on Oliver Hunt's code (387 lines).
- Crypto - Encryption and decryption benchmark based on code by Tom Wu (1698 lines).
- Splay - Data manipulation benchmark that deals with splay trees and exercises the automatic memory management subsystem (394 lines).
The benchmark runs in Chrome 14+, Firefox 13+, IE 10, Opera 12 and Safari 5.1.7+ on the desktop, and in the mobile versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera. It does not run in IE 9 because Microsoft’s browser does not implement WebGL's Typed Arrays, and in several mobile browsers which fail to execute some of the tests: Android Browser, Chrome on iOS 4 (due to iOS restrictions), and Safari on iOS 4.
Mike Keane Dec 21, 2014
Jeremy Stieglitz Dec 21, 2014