QCon London in 2 weeks – Seven Key Reasons to Attend
Going into its eighth year, QCon London is UK’s premier event designed exclusively for senior enterprise software development professionals: technical team leads, architects, software engineers, and project managers. If you've thought of attending, there is still a chance to go to one of the best conferences for our craft. QCon is now less than 2 weeks away - Why still register now?
- Deep technical case studies – Hear the successes, failures, and lessons learned from software innovators like NASA, Netflix, Twitter, The Financial Times, Etsy, and others.
- Instant Video Access– Don’t miss a minute of the conference: As an attendee, you’ll get instant access to all conference presentation videos + slides via a private access code.
- Facilitated Peer Sharing – Professionally facilitated ‘open spaces’ provide you with the opportunity to share ideas, approaches, and best practices with fellow practitioners. Held five times daily – one for each of the 15 tracks.
- Speakers – Over 100 speakers driving change and innovation at some of the world’s leading companies:
- Jafar Husain - Technical Lead at Netflix
- Brian McCallister - CTO of Platform at Groupon
- Eva Andreasson - Pioneer of Deterministic Garbage Collection
- Andrew Betts - Director of the Financial Times' Labs division
- Chris Mattmann - Software Designer at NASA
- Nathan Marz - Creator of the Storm and Cascalog open-source projects
- Tim Lister - Co-Author "Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams"
- Michael T. Nygard - Author of "Release It!"
- Any many, many more….
- Networking – With a 1:6 speaker to attendee ratio, over 700 of your peers in attendance, and numerous breaks and parties, no other event provides greater opportunities for peer sharing and networking.
- Technical Training – 12 deep-dive, technical tutorials delving into new technologies, tools, or methodologies such as Reactive Programming, Continuous Delivery, Agile Techniques, Mobile Development Frameworks, and more.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. See what your peers are saying about QCon:
“Each time I attend QCon, my mind is opened up to fresh ideas by leaders in their field. I also get to meet and connect with top engineers around the world. Where else can you do that?!” ~ Eric Thorsen
“I learned a lot about the current trends and solutions to problems that affect scalability and availability in this age the cloud.” ~Lisandro Diaz
We hope you can join us for the 8th annual QCon London. There is no other event in the UK with similar opportunities for learning, networking, and tracking innovation occurring in the enterprise software development community.
Register before Feb 26th and save £83.
Iordanis Giannakakis, Savvas Dalkitsis Aug 28, 2015