Agile 2014 Conference Special Events
- There are over 45 sponsors who will be displaying their products and services in the exhibition space and around the conference, with a sponsor reception on the Wednesday evening
- The Agile Alliance is hosting a lounge space in which they will highlight the various programs & other activities the Alliance undertakes and have board members and staff available to answer questions and connect with the agile community
- The Scrum Alliance is sponsoring a Coaches Clinic where participants can put their questions to experienced agile coaches and receive free advice
- On the Tuesday evening there is an Industry Analyst Panel Discussion focusing on Agile Trends and Future Directions, chaired by Jim Newkirk of CenturyLink Cloud the panelists are
- Nathan Wilson, Gartner Research
- Tom Grant, Cutter Consortium
- Chris Rommel, VDC Research Group
- Melinda Ballou, IDC
- The Agile Alliance annual Members Meeting will be held on the Wednesday evening
- The conference party will be held at Universal Studios Citywalk on the Thursday evening
InfoQ will have a team of reporters at the conference, interviewing speakers and participants and reporting on the conference events.
How Can We Use Our Creative Power and Technological Opportunity to Address the Challenges of the 21st Century?
Gyorgyi Galik Feb 26, 2015