Web Beans submitted to JCP, aims to unify EJB and web tier
In addition, the JSR will standardize some of the first class constructs for modelling user interactions in use within frameworks like JBoss SEAM, Struts Shale, and Oracle ADF. Gavin King will be the spec lead.
Some specifics from the proposal include:
- Changes to EJB 3 that will be needed for EJB's to act as JSF managed beans.
- Annotations for manipulating contextual variables in a stateful, contextual, component-based architecture.
- An enhanced context model including conversational and business process contexts.
- Exentsion points to allow the integration of business process management engines.
- Integration of Java Persistence API extended persistence contexts.
Summly: An Award Winning Mobile App's Journey to the Cloud with Five-9s Availability on a Shoestring Budget
Eugene Ciurana Mar 11, 2014
Christophe Achouiantz Mar 11, 2014