AJAX, JPA, and JSF Articles Added to Java BluePrints Catalog
- Updated the document on Using JavaServer Faces Technology with AJAX.
- Added a document and examples on Using PhaseListener Approach for Java Server Faces Technology with AJAX.
- Added a document and examples on Using a Servlet with JavaServer Faces Technology and AJAX.
- Updated the document on the Design Choices in a Web-only Application Using Java Persistence.
- Updated the document on Using Primary Keys with Java Persistence that depicts design choices for using primary keys using Java Persistence API, including automatically generating primary keys.
- Added a document and examples on Using a Model Facade that depicts using a model tier facade that encapsulates the Java Persistence API calls
- Added a document and examples on Using Named Queries that depicts refactoring code to use named queries.
- Added a document and examples on Naming Conventions for Java Persistence that depicts some naming conventions while using the Java Persistence API
Todd Montgomery Dec 19, 2014
Juergen Hoeller,Stéphane Nicoll Dec 18, 2014