New Atlas Control Toolkit Released
- DynamicPopulate: (Re-)populates any element with HTML content downloaded from the server.
- FilteredTextBox: Prevents unwanted characters from being typed into a text box.
- PagingBulletedList: Adds flexible paging and sorting to any bulleted list.
- PasswordStrength: Provides interactive feedback about the strength of a password being created.
- Rating: Displays a "4 out of 5 stars" interface for ranking.
This is first toolkit release to contain contributions from non-MS members of the Atlas community, including Paul Glavich and Christian Wenz. General Manager Scott Guthrie notes that the Atlas Control Toolkit team is now comprised by a majority of non-MS employees, quite an usual tack for a Microsoft developer product.
// Test the initial values
var test = testHarness.addTest('Initial Values');
// Wait until the drop downs are loaded
checkLoaded(drop1, drop4, drop5, drop6));
Visit the Atlas site for a detailed walkthrough of the testing harness.
Srini Penchikala Aug 21, 2014