Express 4.0: Router improvements, Removes Bundled Middleware; But No Major Plans for Future by James Chesters Posted on Apr 22, 2014
Ember.js 1.5 Released: New Testing Features, Improved UX by James Chesters Posted on Apr 16, 2014
The Performance of Dart 1.3 Is on Par with Node.js by Abel Avram Posted on Apr 10, 2014 8
What's Your Technology Stack to Create Mobile Apps?
Since the impact of mobile applications is ubiquitous in the whole it industry, there are numerous ways to create an app. In this community-driven research initiative, we are examining the importance and adoption level of different tools and toolstacks to create a mobile application.
What Puzzles You Most About Functional Programming?
With so much diversity, it’s hard to define the exact scope of what exactly functional programming is. Is it a question of how to design your program, that is, using functions as the primary abstraction? Or is it about programming with mathematical functions, meaning pure functions that do not have side effects? And what are those monads again?
Ruby On Rails State of Practice: Testing
Ruby On Rails State of Practice: Frontend
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- DevOps All-In-One-Guide: Tools, Case Studies, Articles
- 5 Unsung Tools of DevOps
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery: How to Reduce Cycle Times
- Mobile App Creation: 5 Key Phases for Success
- Infographic: State of the Mobile Stack
Get visibility across your entire software ecosystem in one single intuitive UI. One tool for all you’re programming languages: Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, Python, iOS and Android.
New Relic is the only fully SaaS web app performance tool that monitors your entire application stack in real time with a single product and a single UI.
New Relic lets you:
- Increase visibility: Monitor your web or mobile app’s overall health, performance and availability
- Troubleshoot proactively: Quickly identify issues before they disrupt critical services & impact your bottom line
- Scale languages: Monitor your current languages and scale your APM to optimize your future needs
- Keeping the Mobile Enterprise Moving
- Breaking Down ApDex
- Your Application Toolkit – One Platform to Easily View All Metrics
- In Any Language: Adapting to the Polyglot Programming Challenge
- App Developers-Agents of Change and Influence
- Are Your Mobile Apps Really Enterprise Ready?
On Demand Webinars:
- The Advantages of Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
- The Business Case for APM in the Enterprise
- Engaging Mobile Users: Maintaining Relationships After the Download