David Leibs unveils some of features of Mathematica Programming Language, a functional and dynamically typed programming language.
Ramnivas Laddad and Arjen Poutsma discuss the Spring Scala project and its features, demoing a real REST-based application with a Spring and Scala backend and AngularJS frontend.
Andrey Cheptsov explores some of the IntelliJ IDEA’s tricky features helping Groovy&Grails developers to be more productive.
Bobby Warner discusses the features available in Grails 2.3 to build RESTful APIs.
Greg Turnquist demoes using Spring Mail, Security, REST, GridFS, Bootstrap and jQuery in a production grade Grails application.
Ken Kousen presents advanced Groovy features, such as closure coercion, mixins, simple runtime metaprogramming, operator overloading, drop and take, overlooked methods in the Groovy JDK, and more.
Bob Nystrom attempts to demonstrate that Dart is not boring, covering laziness, higher-order functions, asynchronicity, abstractions and others.
Joe Rinehart explains how to integrate Twitter Bootstrap into a Grails application.
Gilad Bracha presents the motivation behind building Dart, the current state of the Dart platform and where it is heading to.
Ken Kousen advises Java developers how to do similar tasks in Groovy: building and testing applications, accessing both relational and NoSQL databases, accessing web services, and more.
Joe Rinehart discusses some of the essential security topics for Grails (and Java) Web applications, showing how Grails can make life easier and the pitfalls of attempting to secure highly dynamic code.
CONTENT IN THIS BOX PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSOR
- DevOps All-In-One-Guide: Tools, Case Studies, Articles
- 5 Unsung Tools of DevOps
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery: How to Reduce Cycle Times
- Mobile App Creation: 5 Key Phases for Success
- Infographic: State of the Mobile Stack
Get visibility across your entire software ecosystem in one single intuitive UI. One tool for all you’re programming languages: Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, Python, iOS and Android.
New Relic is the only fully SaaS web app performance tool that monitors your entire application stack in real time with a single product and a single UI.
New Relic lets you:
- Increase visibility: Monitor your web or mobile app’s overall health, performance and availability
- Troubleshoot proactively: Quickly identify issues before they disrupt critical services & impact your bottom line
- Scale languages: Monitor your current languages and scale your APM to optimize your future needs
- Keeping the Mobile Enterprise Moving
- Breaking Down ApDex
- Your Application Toolkit – One Platform to Easily View All Metrics
- In Any Language: Adapting to the Polyglot Programming Challenge
- App Developers-Agents of Change and Influence
- Are Your Mobile Apps Really Enterprise Ready?
On Demand Webinars:
- The Advantages of Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
- The Business Case for APM in the Enterprise
- Engaging Mobile Users: Maintaining Relationships After the Download