Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives - A Toolbox of Retrospective Exercises
This pocket book contains many exercises that you can use to do retrospectives, supported with the “what” and “why” of retrospectives, the business value and benefits that they can bring you, and advice for introducing and improving retrospectives.
Agile retrospectives are a great way to continuously improve your way of working. Getting actions out of a retrospective that are doable, and getting them done helps teams to learn and improve. We hope that this book helps you and your teams to do retrospectives effectively and efficiently to reflect upon your ways of working, and continuously improve them!
Table of Contents
- What is an Agile Retrospective?
- Why Do We Do Retrospectives?
- Business Value of Agile Retrospectives
- Pre-Requirements for Retrospectives
- Designing a Retrospective
- Retrospective Exercises
- Asking Questions
- Star Fish
- Sail Boat
- One Word Retrospective
- Car Brand
- Happiness Index
- Five Times Why
- Team Assessment Survey
- Strengths-Based Retrospective
- High-Performance Tree
- Value-Stream Mapping
- Retrospective of Retrospectives
- The Benefits of Retrospectives
- Adopting Agile Retrospectives
- Valuable Agile Retrospectives
The authors will be releasing more exercises, How To´s, retrospectives´ advices and many other things. If you want to stay up to date, we suggest to subscribe yourself to the Valuable Agile Retrospectives mailing list.