Scrum Checklist 2012
Scrum is a framework with simple rules. Scrum Checklists will help you to remember these simple rules in the heat of daily work and stress. Scrum Checklists enable you to create an enjoyable and productive work environment with your Scrum-Team.
Now Scrum is enterprise ready! Use Scrum also for your multi-team, multi-location and multi-project environments. In this booklet you will find all necessary Checklists for scaled Scrum meetings, roles and artefacts to run Scrum in a LARGE scale effective and successful.
Purpose of this checklist:
- For Scrum Beginners - Follow the Checklists, do Scrum by the book. This will enable you to run your first 3 to 4 Sprints very successfully. Your success will facilitate to spread Scrum in your organization.
- For Scrum Intermediates - Use your common sense to tweak your processes guided by these Scrum Checklists.
- As an experienced ScrumMaster - Use Scrum Checklists as your safety belt in stressful situations. Scrum Checklists do not replace experience and practice. Scrum Checklists are not procedures that you have to follow. Scrum Checklists help to run a successful Scrum in a demanding environment.
This booklet includes checklists for:
- General meeting rules
- Estimation Meeting
- Sprint Planning - Part I and II
- Daily Scrum
- Taskboard, Flow, Charts, Roles and Artefacts
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Large Scale Scrum rules
- Scaled Sprint Planning I and II
- Product Owner Daily Scrum
- Scrum of Scrums
32 pages booklet, Publisher: bor!sgloger Wien. Baden-Baden. ISBN-13: 978-3-000-32112-2
Courtesy of Boris Gloger, we're happy to offer the free nonprintable copy for download, to get this knowledge in as many peoples hands as possible. Download this book FREE (PDF)
Buy the print version for €9.99
If you enjoyed reading the free (non-printable) download version, please support the author by buying the published print version. Order it directly via email at email@example.com for 9,99€ incl. VAT + shipping costs or order it from your bookstore using the ISBN-13: 978-3-000-32112-2.