Team Foundation Server SP 1 Beta 1.0 Released
A beta of the Team Foundation Server SP1 has been released via Microsoft Connect (registration required). This release contains new features as well as bug fixes. It is currently available in English and Japanese.
The new features include:
- Version control, work item tracking and data warehouse performance improvements.
- Support for using basic authentication on the web site.
- Custom Control support for work item forms.
- Support for Project and Excel Office 2007. Sharepoint 2007 support will not be in SP1.
- An API for accessing detailed merge history.
- Support for TFS using SQL Analysis Server installed on a separate machine.
For more details on these features, check on Brian Harry's web log.
Olav Maassen, Liz Keogh & Chris Matts Mar 08, 2014