HTML 5 is the fifth major revision of the core language of the World Wide Web and although the specification is ongoing work, parts of HTML 5 are already implemented in browsers like Safari 4 beta.
- Dylan Schiemann, CEO of SitePen and co-creator of Dojo
- Matt Sweeney & Eric Miraglia, YUI engineering team
- Andrew Dupont, core developer of Prototype
- Thomas Fuchs, creator of script.aculo.us, and core developer of Prototype and Ruby on Rails
- David Walsh, core developer for MooTools
- Scott Blum and Joel Webber, co-creators of GWT
Nice but IE doesn't like W3C very much and the mobile world is missed
Jose M. Arranz
Internet Explorer v8 lacks support of some basic W3C standards like W3C DOM Events and mobile browsers are a nightmare. I see HTML 5 adopted for very specific web "applications" and for selected browsers.